This is basic recipe of hummus, you can make with roasted bell pepper, beet root or even with peas.
- 2 can chickpeas
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced or grated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- chickpea juice from the can
how to make
Blend all ingredients untill you get smooth ad creamy consistancy.
Some would say the presentation is as important as the taste of your dish, especially if you have guests or you want to bring your dish to a party or family dinner. For serving, I used shallow platter and place huumus in a centre and decorate with some roasted chickpeas, olives, red onions, tomatoes and paprika powder.
Another yummy dip made from few ingredients, served with any dish from tacos to burrito bowls or can be a healthy snack, goes well with vegetables like cucumber, carrots and bell peppers.
what you need for gaucomole
- 3 Ripe avocados
- 1/2 Red onion, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1 medium fresh tomato
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pit 3 avocado and use a spoon to scoop them into a mixing bowl, mash with potato masheror by using fork.
- now sequeez lime juice directly over the top of mashed avocado, this will prevent browning.
- add diced tomatoes, red onion, season with salt and peppers and mix well.
serve with any main course.
3 thoughts on “Easy Dip Recipes”
Looks healthy 👍
LikeLiked by 1 person