Chocolate bark is an easy and delicious treat for you and your family. Only a few ingredients are required for this recipe.
This chocolate bark is made up of dark chocolate but you can use good quality chocolate chips and topped with dried fruits and nuts.
Tips for chocolate bark
- Use microwave for quick and easy chocolate melting; use a microwave safe bowl and warm the chocolate in 30 seconds intervals,stirring after each and make sure donot overcook.
- Add colours like some green( Pistachio, pumpkin seeds), red(dried cranberries). Other options include dried mangos or chopped dried ginger, which will add some golden spark.
- For quick results put bark in the refrigator and you will get for tonight party.
- Nuts; almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Pistachios
- seeds; Pumpkin seeds,
- Dried fruits; Cranberries, Apricots, mango
- coconut flakes
- white chocolate
- 12 ounce chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup dried fruits (cranberries,or other dried fruits like cherries, apricot, mangos)
- 3/4 cup seeds pumpkin seeds almonds, pistachios
- pinch of salt (optional)
- First, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl of simmering water or in the microwave.
- Now spread the melted chocolate evenly on the parchment-lined tray. Topping is totally customized, you can use any kind of dried fruits or nuts.
- If you are in hurry, refrigerate the bark for about 15 minutes, if you have time let it cool at room temperature for about 3-4 hours.
The dark chocolate (contain cocoa) is good for your heart health, one study found that daily consumption of cocoa, compared to the placebo group, significantly lower participants blood pressure -a risk factor for heart diseases.